Tear up woodland tracks on a quad bike safari! Of all the off-road vehicles available, quad bikes are arguably the most capable of dealing with rough terrain.
You will be assembled into a group and be briefed on safety and how to operate your vehicle. Next you will take it in turns to complete a fun-packed coned obstacle course on a quad that includes see-saws, a limbo bar and parallel logs. Once the course is completed everyone is given their own quad bike and the instructor will take you out on a trek around 200 acres of wood, orchards and open fields.
- Safety briefing and demonstration on how to operate a quad bike
- Take part in a quad obstacle course for 20 mins and a quad safari for 30 mins approx
- Minimum age is 11 years old
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Max weight is 20 stone
- If you feel your physique may impair your enjoyment of this activity, please check with the centre when booking
- Please allow 1.5 hours for this experience and arrive 15 minutes before your start time
- All safety equipment needed is provided, but please wear comfortable clothing you don’t mind getting dirty
- This experience is available most Saturdays throughout the year. Please check availability with provider
- Spectators are welcome