Three of the best experiences the UK has to offer, The Triple Whammy will give you a day a day of Adrenalin to remember!
First get into your 2 harnesses. Climb the long and winding walkway into the rafters to the 250ft Indoor Zip Wire 6 stories above the ground. The Jumpmaster will attach you, and then as you push-off see the restaurant with friends and family below you at 30mph before safely entering the landing zone. Next, off to travel 143 steps to the Abseil zone. A trained instructor will instruct you how to descend and then it’s up to you to abseil into the Abyss from 150ft. With your heart pounding climb the 143 steps again for your final buzz on the 150ft Powerfan.
This gets the adrenalin going as you plummet to ground before safely landing on Terrafirma.
- Location: Sheffield, 1 mile from M1 Junctions 33 & 34
- Photos & merchandise available to purchase on the day
- Events run most weekends, subject to availability
- Participants must be aged 11 years & over
- Under 16s need parental consent on the day
- Doctor's certificate is required for those aged 50 years & over
- Disabled participants can be accommodated. Please check with provider before booking
- Glasses or hard contact lenses cannot be worn
- Participants wearing boots must remove them if asked
- Maximum weight of participants is 18.9 stone (120kg)
- Waist harnesses fit waist size of minimum 15.7 in (40cm) to maximum 49.2 (125cm)
Participants must be in good health to jump. Medical advice should be sought beforehand for those suffering from the following conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Heart conditions
- Epilepsy or dizzyness
- Back, neck, spinal column, legs or eye problems
- Taking medication - Participants must inform the provider before jumping if taking any form of medication
- Under the influence of alcohol or narcotics - if you appear intoxicated you will not be allowed to jump
Those suffering from any of these conditions & who have been given a doctor's certificate will be requested to sign a waiver before jumping
Those who do not meet the required health criteria, but are unsure if their ailment may only be minor, may be able to participate following a consultation