Prepare for battle in a day of paintball warfare, shoot to thrill in a 17 and a half ton tank in this crazy Tank Paintball Battles team experience! Summon the troops, as you and two crew members drive a tank primed for paintballing around a World War 2 bombing range.
Each person will learn how to drive the tank, aim the paintball cannon fitted to the turret and load the breach for combat. Enjoy target practice when aiming a 40mm cannon and test your speed with the loaders position. Finally, discuss your battle tactics and assemble the crew as you take on the enemy in a tank paintball battle!
- Uniform & helmet fitting
- Introduction to your crew and instructor
- Briefing of your turreted FV432 tank
- Practice driving round the range in turns & navigating through a periscope
- Target practice!
- Take on the enemy in the ultimate face-off
- Minimum Age is 16 years
- Approx 2 hours duration
- Free entry to the military vehicle museum onsite also included for gift recipients
- Spectators are welcome to come along for £5pp, including entry to the museum
- Extra passenger places can be added for £20 per passenger subject to availability and can be booked through the provider.
- A maximum of 2 passengers (minimum age 8 years) can be added
- Available Saturdays, Sundays and selected Wednesdays from April till October. Please check with the provider for other availability
- Driving licence - Not Required
- Max height 6ft 4' / 193 cm & weight 22 stone / 140 kg