For army enthusiasts or driving fanatics, this Tank Driving Taster Experience is the perfect gift. Along with a crew, enjoy driving a turreted FV432 tank around a World War 2 Bombing Range, taking it in turns to drive 2 laps around the beautiful Leicestershire countryside. To have control of a tank is an experience most ordinary men would dream of, here is your chance to enjoy it for real! When it's not your turn to drive, sit in the turret seat & enjoy the ride!
- Uniform & helmet fitting
- Crew & vehicle introduction
- Controls briefing by an instructor
- Take turns to drive 1 lap with the hatch open, 1 lap hatch closed looking through the periscope
- Minimum Age is 16 years
- Approx 15 mins driving time each - allow 1 hour for the duration
- Extra passenger places can be booked through the provider subject to availability, for £20 per passenger.
- A maximum of 2 passengers (minimum age 8 years) can be added
- Available Saturdays, Sundays and selected Wednesdays from April till October. Please check with the provider for other availability
- Driving licence - Not Required
- Max height 6ft 4' / 193 cm & weight 22 stone / 140 kg