Driving fanatics will love this unique Tank Driving Experience for one person! Driving around a World War 2 bombing range in 17 and a half tons of hardened steel is not for the faint hearted – especially not with the hatch closed navigating through a periscope!
Get suited and booted in your military gear, then sit alongside an instructor as he drives you round the course. You will receive a briefing of the controls, then take charge of the heavy duty vehicle yourself. Drive your first lap with the hatch open, second lap experience it closed and third lap is up to you!
- Uniform & helmet fitting
- Vehicle introduction
- A drive round the course by your instructor & controls briefing
- Drive 1 lap with the hatch open, 1 with it closed & 3rd your choice
- Minimum Age is 16 years
- Approx 2 hours duration
- Free entry to the military vehicle museum onsite also included for gift recipients
- Spectators are welcome to come along for £5pp, including entry to the museum
- Extra passenger places can be booked through the provider for £20 per passenger subject to availability.
- A maximum of 4 passengers (minimum age 8 years) can be added
- Available Saturdays, Sundays and selected Wednesdays from April till October. Please check with the provider for other availability
- Driving licence - Not Required
- Max height 6ft 4' / 193 cm & weight 22 stone / 140 kg