Enjoy a magnificent private Helicopter Tour adventure in the skies above Surrey and the Thames Valley!
Take a helicopter pleasure flight from Blackbushe Airport, situated just on the Surrey and Hampshire border, and fly over one of the loveliest parts of the country while spotting some of the grandest country houses the UK has to show.
Locals to the area will marvel at the breathtaking views of familiar spots from high up in the sky, while what better way for visitors to see this incredibly beautiful part of the country than from a thrilling helicopter! Flight time is 30 minutes.
This offer is for a maximum of 3 passengers, so therefore ideal as a thrilling outing with family or friends who want to take to the air with their very own private helicopter pilot!
Or, for couples who want to experience this incredible tour on their own, this offer also gives the option of it being just for two!
- This tour is for a maximum of 3 passengers
- Tour can also be for 2 passengers if preferred
- All tours are subject to availability
- Tour times, routes distances are approximations only, as these can vary according to Air Traffic Control & airfield operations
- Weight of each passenger must not exceed 16st (101kg) on the R22 or 18st (114kg) on the R44
- Passengers weighing over 15st (95kg) or over 6ft 3in (190cm) tall must inform the provider at time of booking for flight planning purposes
- Passengers must be aged 4 years or over. Passengers under 14 years must fly together with an adult (voucher also required)
- In weather conditions deemed unsuitable by the pilot, tours will be rescheduled at an agreed date at no extra cost
- No baggage is allowed on the helicopter
- The operator reserves the right to refuse passengers who they believe to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. This will also invalidate their voucher