Enjoy a wonderful Helicopter Tour along the Sussex coast and over the castles and palaces of the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Take a helicopter pleasure flight from Goodwood Aerodrome to view the West Sussex coastline and South Downs, flying over the spectacular Amberley and Arundel castles. the stunning Cowdray Park, and the majestic Houses of Goodwood and Petworth.
Locals to the area will marvel at the breathtaking views of familiar spots from high up in the sky, while what better way for visitors to see this incredibly beautiful part of the country than from a thrilling helicopter!
This offer is for one person on a 3-passenger helicopter, with a flight time of 30 minutes.
- This offer is for a single seat
- To purchase a private helicopter tour please see our 'Family/Couple' offer
- Single seat tours usually take place on the 1st & last Sunday of each month
- All tours are subject to availability
- Tour times & distances are approximations only, as these can vary according to Air Traffic Control & airfield operations
- Weight of each passenger must not exceed 16st (101kg) on the R22 or 18st (114kg) on the R44
- Passengers weighing over 15st (95kg) or over 6ft 3in (190cm) tall must inform the provider at time of booking for flight planning purposes
- Passengers must be aged 4 years or over. Passengers under 14 years must fly together with an adult (voucher also required)
- In weather conditions deemed unsuitable by the pilot, tours will be rescheduled at an agreed date at no extra cost
- No baggage is allowed on the helicopter
- The operator reserves the right to refuse passengers who they believe to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. This will also invalidate their voucher