Hitting black ice or aquaplanes in your car is a scary experience, made even more scary when you're unsure how to handle it safely. Learn how to regain control of your car in Scotland's only commercial 'Skid Pan' based at the heart of Knockhill Racing Circuit.
A must for all drivers, this experience is invaluable for new drivers or those who have been on the road a long time. The perfect gift idea for a nervous driver, this course will give someone the confidence to travel in unfavourable conditions. Learn how to control a skid in both rear wheel and front wheel drive cars in a safe and fun environment, and gain potentially life saving skills!
- Interactive video Safety & course familiarisation briefing
- Instructor demonstration with you as the passenger
- Hands on skid training - on the skid pan with you in control
- Practical driving & practice on purpose built ‘brake & avoid’ lane
- Debrief with driver critique and certificate
- Visiting time is approximately 2 hours
- Available weekdays and weekends
- Your session will be shared with a maximum of 2 other drivers
- Full and valid Driving Licence is required