Of all the off-road vehicles available, quad bikes are arguably the most capable of dealing with rough terrain. This quad biking introduction for one person is the ideal activity to see whether quad bike trekking is for you!
After you have been briefed on how to operate your vehicle, you will complete a fun-packed coned obstacle course that includes see-saws, a limbo bar and parallel logs. This experience is an hour long, the perfect length of time to decide if this introduction is the start of a new obsession!
- Safety briefing and demonstration on how to operate a quad bike
- Each group will be tasked with completing an obstacle course
- The group shares one or two quad bikes depending on the number of people on the activity
- Minimum age is 11 years old
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian but they do not need to participate in the activity
- Max weight is 20 stone
- If you feel your physique may impair your enjoyment of this activity, please check with the centre when booking
- Please allow 1 hour for this experience and arrive 15 minutes before your start time
- All safety equipment needed is provided, but please wear comfortable clothing you don’t mind getting dirty
- This experience is available most Saturdays throughout the year. Please check availability with provider
- Spectators are welcome