This Quad Biking Exclusive Experience is one for the pro's - for those who are experienced and just want to get out on safari! With this activity you will form part of a group no larger than 5 people, and will get approximately 85 minutes actual riding time including a 60 minute safari.
Everyone is given their own quad bike for the session which starts with a short safety briefing and a run through the obstacle course with your instructor. Once your ability has been assessed you will set off on a quad safari around 200 acres of woods, orchards and open fields. Then it's on to the 4 x 4 off-road driving area where you will gradually work up to ascending and descending the more demanding slopes, ditches, ridges and ruts. Whilst out on safari the instructor will set you several tasks to complete if you dare!
- Safety briefing and demonstration on how to operate your vehicle
- Complete a run around the obstacle course then set off on a quad bike safari
- Tackle the slopes in the 4x4 off-road driving area
- Minimum age is 16 years old with prior experience
- Max weight is 20 stone
- If you feel your physique may impair your enjoyment of this activity, please check with the centre when booking
- Please allow 2 hours for this experience and arrive 15 minutes before your start time
- All safety equipment needed is provided, but please wear comfortable clothing you don’t mind getting dirty
- This experience is available most Saturdays throughout the year. Please check availability with provider
- Spectators are welcome