This Quad Bike Adventure Experience is for individuals who have got some quad biking experience. With this exhilarating activity you will get approximately 55 minutes riding time, including a 45 minute safari!
Everyone is given their own quad bike for the session which starts with a short safety briefing and a run through the obstacle course with your instructor. Once your ability has been assessed you will set off on a quad safari around 200 acres of woods, orchards and open fields. You will also venture into the 4 x 4 off-road driving area where where you will be taken up and down some of the slopes. Hang onto your hat as you are in for a rough ride!
- Safety briefing and demonstration on how to operate your vehicle
- Complete a run around the obstacle course then set off on a quad bike safari
- Be taken up and down some of the slopes in the 4x4 off-road driving area
- Minimum age is 16 years old
- Max weight is 20 stone
- If you feel your physique may impair your enjoyment of this activity, please check with the centre when booking
- Please allow 1.5 hours for this experience and arrive 15 minutes before your start time
- All safety equipment needed is provided, but please wear comfortable clothing you don’t mind getting dirty
- This experience is available most Saturdays throughout the year. Please check availability with provider
- Spectators are welcome