Helicopter Tour adventure around the historic Portsmouth Harbour from Goodwood Aerodrome.
Enjoy a helicopter pleasure flight over and around the magnificent Portsmouth Harbour, taking in a birdseye view of this natural gateway to the world.
See HMS naval ships in their full glory, spot ferries docking while travelling to and from the Isle of Wight, the Channel Islands and the Continent, all while marvelling at the stunning Spinnaker Tower from eye level before heading back past the beautiful Chichester Harbour!
South Coast natives will love seeing these familiar sights from the air, while those just visiting will have the holiday experience of a lifetime!
This offer is for one person on a 3-passenger helicopter, with a flight time of 30-40 minutes.
- This offer is for a single seat
- To purchase a private helicopter tour please see our 'Family/Couple' offer
- Single seat tours usually take place on the 1st & last Sunday of each month
- All tours are subject to availability
- Tour times & distances are approximations only, as these can vary according to Air Traffic Control & airfield operations
- Weight of each passenger must not exceed 16st (101kg) on the R22 or 18st (114kg) on the R44
- Passengers weighing over 15st (95kg) or over 6ft 3in (190cm) tall must inform the provider at time of booking for flight planning purposes
- Passengers must be aged 4 years or over. Passengers under 14 years must fly together with an adult (voucher also required)
- In weather conditions deemed unsuitable by the pilot, tours will be rescheduled at an agreed date at no extra cost
- No baggage is allowed on the helicopter
- The operator reserves the right to refuse passengers who they believe to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. This will also invalidate their voucher