The London Time Tour will inspire and excite you as you explore the history of London's most notable landmarks. Leading the journey is the bonkers Professor Quantum, as he uses a combination of technical trickery and in-depth knowledge of historical events to reveal secrets buried deep in Central London's rich past.
As you step into the unique and quirky interior of the Time Tour Bus, you will step back in time and discover the intriguing history of famous landmarks including The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Downing Street, St Paul's Cathedral, The Tower of London, Tower Bridge & London Bridge. The time bending tour includes interaction with actual historical figures via the Professor’s time phone, and you’ll also see some of the Professor’s personal film collection of historical events! Experience London in a way like no other!
From your starting point at 8 Northumberland Avenue, just off Trafalgar Square, London, the tour includes:
- Approx. 1 hour 15 minute guided tour aboard the London Time Tour Bus, a refitted classic 1960's route master bus decked out with time-bending interior
- Be entertained by professional costumed actors who are also knowledgeable guides
- See the iconic landmarks of London
- Hear the stories of the famous figures that occupied them
- Learn about London's rich past