Helicopter Tour through the heart of London, starting and ending to the west of the city in this thrilling flight experience like no other!
Take-off from Blackbushe Airfield in the more leafier surroundings of Surrey, before heading deep into the capital to view some of the most iconic landmarks in the whole world - all from the perfect low-level view in a thrilling helicopter! Flight time of 50-60 minutes.
Fly along the River Thames and see famous London landmarks such as:
- Big Ben
- Buckingham Palace
- The London Eye
- Marble Arch & Trafalgar Square
- Battersea Power Station
- Hyde Park & Regents Park
- The Royal Albert Hall
- St Paul's Cathedral
- The Gherkin & The Shard
- The O2 & Olympic Stadium
This offer is for a maximum of 3 passengers, so therefore ideal as a thrilling outing with family or friends who want to take to the air with their very own private helicopter pilot!
Or, for couples who want to experience this incredible tour on their own, this offer also gives the option of it being just for two!
- This tour is for a maximum of 3 passengers
- Tour can also be for 2 passengers if preferred
- All tours are subject to availability
- Tour times & distances are approximations only, as these can vary according to Air Traffic Control & airfield operations
- Weight of each passenger must not exceed 16st (101kg) on the R22 or 18st (114kg) on the R44
- Passengers weighing over 15st (95kg) or over 6ft 3in (190cm) tall must inform the provider at time of booking for flight planning purposes
- Passengers must be aged 4 years or over. Passengers under 14 years must fly together with an adult (voucher also required)
- In weather conditions deemed unsuitable by the pilot, tours will be rescheduled at an agreed date at no extra cost
- No baggage is allowed on the helicopter
- The operator reserves the right to refuse passengers who they believe to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. This will also invalidate their voucher