For those people who have always dreamed of flying, this Introductory Light Aircraft Flying Lesson could be the opportunity you've been waiting for! Take the controls and fly a 4 seat aircraft for 30 minutes over the historic Liverpool Waterfront, the famous Liverpool and Everton Football stadiums and look out for the amazing Cathedrals that make Liverpool so impressive. Bring along an interested friend to watch as you make flying look so easy!
- Trial lesson is preceded by a short flight briefing with a CAA approved instructor who will explain all aspects of the flight including the effects of controls and how the aeroplane flies
- 30 minute flight with an approved CAA Instructor in a 4 seat aircraft
- Flight departs from and returns to Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Bring along an interested friend and show them how you manoeuvre with ease!
- Maximum passenger weight: 16 stone
- Height restrictions apply
- All participants should ensure that they are in good health and if in doubt should seek the medical advice of their GP
- As aviation requires good weather conditions, flights are subject to cancellation at short notice
- All quoted flight times are approximate and may vary either way on the day of the flight due to volume of air traffic or other operational reasons
- Minimum age: 12 years