The Ghost Bus Tour Edinburgh. Enjoy a spooky, theatrical sightseeing tour of Edinburgh’s darkest locations and let your comic guides take you deep into the city's gruesome and haunted history - all onboard a creepily decked out classic 1960's route master bus – the Necrobus!
As you step onboard the sinister interior of the Necrobus you will discover haunted Edinburgh and learn the city’s dark secrets on this travelling ghost tour! Visit the grim locations of murder, torture and execution throughout the city including the Edinburgh Castle, The New Town, Greyfriar’s Kirk, Grassmarket, The Old Town, Holyrood Palace and the Royal Mile!
A team of hilarious and knowledgeable actors will ensure this is a tour you will never forget...and you may even find the Necrobus contains some dark secrets of its own!
From your starting point at the Chambers Street Bus Stop by the National Museum of Scotland Tower Entrance the tour includes:
- Approx. 1 hour guided tour aboard the Necrobus, a refitted classic 1960's route master bus decked out with creepy interior
- Professional costumed actors who are also knowledgeable guides
- See the haunted sites of executions and murders
- Hear the stories of the victims and their ghosts
- Learn about Edinburgh's dark history and secrets
- Ending at the pick-up point on Chamber’s Street.