The Ghost Bus Tour York. Enjoy a spooky, theatrical sightseeing tour of York’s darkest locations and let your comic guides take you deep into the city's gruesome and haunted history - all onboard a creepily decked out classic 1960's route master bus – the Necrobus!
As you step onboard the sinister interior of the Necrobus you will discover haunted York and learn the city’s dark secrets on this travelling ghost tour! On this theatrical sightseeing tour you’ll visit many of York’s landmarks and learn about their sinister side, including York Minister, Clifford’s Tower, and Dick Turpin’s grave!
A team of hilarious and knowledgeable actors will ensure this is a tour you will never forget...and you may even find the Necrobus contains some dark secrets of its own!
From your starting point at York Station (Bus stop RF) the tour includes:
- Approx. 1 hour 15 minute guided tour aboard the Necrobus, a refitted classic 1960's route master bus decked out with creepy interior
- Professional costumed actors who are also knowledgeable guides
- See the haunted sites of executions and murders
- Hear the stories of the victims and their ghosts
- Learn about York’s dark history and secrets
- Ending at the pick-up point at York Station