Helicopter Tour adventure past the Brighton Seafront and along the East Sussex coastline.
Take a helicopter pleasure flight from Goodwood Aerodrome and head towards Britain's favourite seaside town of Brighton! Flying at a low level, view the famous Royal Pavillion, Brighton Pier and Madeira Drive like never before before heading back to base over the beautiful South Downs and Arundel Castle.
Ideal for South Coast locals and day-trippers alike!
This offer is for one person on a 3-passenger helicopter, with a flight time of 50-60 minutes.
- This offer is for a single seat
- To purchase a private helicopter tour please see our 'Family/Couple' offer
- Single seat tours usually take place on the 1st & last Sunday of each month
- All tours are subject to availability
- Tour times & distances are approximations only, as these can vary according to Air Traffic Control & airfield operations
- Weight of each passenger must not exceed 16st (101kg) on the R22 or 18st (114kg) on the R44
- Passengers weighing over 15st (95kg) or over 6ft 3in (190cm) tall must inform the provider at time of booking for flight planning purposes
- Passengers must be aged 4 years or over. Passengers under 14 years must fly together with an adult (voucher also required)
- In weather conditions deemed unsuitable by the pilot, tours will be rescheduled at an agreed date at no extra cost
- No baggage is allowed on the helicopter
- The operator reserves the right to refuse passengers who they believe to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. This will also invalidate their voucher