The Scottish medieval town of Stirling is one photogenic place that’s for sure! Set high on a hilltop with an array of beautiful old buildings and winding streets nestled inside the fortress walls, it is a beautiful city to discover. It’s a little difficult to get a full sense of the magnitude and magnificence of the place though when simply wandering around on foot within the confines of the city walls. If only there was a way to see it from on high…
Stop the press! There is. With this incredible helicopter city tour over the stunning city setting of Stirling, you will get a chance to view every nook, cranny and castle tower in one wide sweep of the gaze! Soaring through the clouds and over the top of the city and surrounding landscape, this 12 mile exhilarating helicopter flight will leave you breathless at the beautiful sights laid out far below you.
So leave the other tourists (far, far) behind and see Stirling in all its glory on this thrilling, once-in-a-lifetime helicopter city tour experience!
- 12 mile helicopter flight over Stirling
- See this stunning city in its full glory
- Get incredible views over the castle
- Take some fantastic photos
- Enjoy the thrilling experience of flight
What you should know:
- Gift voucher valid for one person
- Experience is shared with up to 5 other passengers
- Minimum age 6 years
- Maximum weight 18 stone
- Available on one weekend day per month from April to October
- Duration: approximately 15 minutes