Fancy seeing Aberdeen like never before? From the cabin of a helicopter you’ll marvel at its breathtaking cityscape from a bird’s eye view on an exhilarating and unforgettable tour!
Maybe you’re a local or resident hungry for a new perspective? Maybe you’re just visiting and want to make sure you don’t miss any of the sights? Or maybe you just want to fly in a helicopter for the first time? With the help of an experienced pilot, who’ll also point out the local landmarks, your dreams of flying can come true!
Sights include the Aberdeen Central Library and St. Marks Church in Rosemount, the Town House and Sheriff Court, and the Salvation Army Citadel, as well as the city’s many famous parks, its coastline and its modern university architecture. Many of Aberdeen’s old landmarks were constructed from locally quarried granite, which means you may be lucky enough to see the city sparkle like silver if the light’s good!
Upon arriving at the helipad, the ground crew will give you a full safety briefing before you board. You are of course welcome to take a camera with you and snap as many spectacular photos as you like!
- Swoop over Aberdeen in a jet-powered helicopter
- Be flown 25 miles by a seasoned pilot
- Enjoy a bird's eye view of the sights, such as St. Marks Church and the Salvation Army Citadel
- Spectators are welcome to come and take photographs
What you should know:
- Experience is shared with up to 3 other passengers
- Flying time of aproximately 15 minutes