Discover a completely new perspective on St. Ives! Fly over the famous seaside town in a jet powered helicopter as you enjoy a bird’s eye view of the breathtaking coastline on this exhilarating and unforgettable tour!
It’s great for visitors who truly want to get to grips with the incredible landscape, but also perfect for local residents hungry for a fresh perspective on the city or those who simply want to fly in a helicopter for the first time! Your experienced pilot will also be your guide, telling you a little about the local landmarks as you fly overhead.
St. Ives is a quaint old fishing town, now a prominent holiday destination famous for its artistic residents, from Anders Zorn to Barbara Hepworth. It also inspired Virginia Woolf’s novel To The Lighthouse. From above as on the ground, the main attraction is the town’s gorgeous beaches, historic harbour and boat-strewn coastline. Other sights include the Knill’s Monument and the Tate St. Ives.
Upon arriving at the helipad, you’ll be given a full safety briefing by the ground crew before boarding. Of course, you’re welcome to bring your camera and take as many incredible photos as you like!
- Swoop over St. Ives in a jet-powered helicopter
- Be flown 25 miles by a seasoned pilot
- Enjoy a bird's eye view of the sights, such as St. Marks Church and the Salvation Army Citadel
- Spectators are welcome to come and take photographs
What you should know:
- Package code: AH615
- Gift voucher valid for one person
- Experience is shared with up to 3 other passengers
- Minimum age 6 years
- Maximum weight 18 stone
- Roughly 15 mintues flying time