A 12 Mile Helicopter Flight is the perfect gift for thrill seekers - reach heights of over 1000ft high and see your local area from the skies!
After arriving at the airfield, you'll receive a brief safety and technical briefing and meet your pilot. You'll reach heights of over 1000ft, and experience what your modern helicopter can really do in the hands of your experienced pilot! You'll also get to wear a headset so you can communicate with your pilot and listen to air traffic control. After your flight is over it's time to land, but you'll get to keep lasting memories from the day!
For Father's day, a birthday or a special occasion this is an experience to remember!
- A technical and safety briefing
- Experience an exhilarating 12 mile flight
- See East Midlands from above
What you should know:
- Experience duration: 20 minutes with 8 minutes flight time
- Availability: Selected weekend dates from March to November
- Flight is shared with up to 5 other passengers and the pilot
- Minimum age: 6
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Maximum height: 6ft 6in, minimum height 5ft
- Maximum weight: 18 stone